Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I was a pedestrian and was hit by a drunk driver going 75miles

Customer Question

I was a pedestrian and was hit by a drunk driver going 75miles per hour on a 45limits rd he dragged me for 25ft. Before stopping i had to be air lifted to Lexington hospital immediately. ..broke my pelvis bone in 7 different places, my tail bone dislocation of my right hip, head and facial laceration. .it occurred a yr ago but I'm not mobility and absolutely can not manage to do anything around my house. .i am RestLess and irritable due to lack of rest sleep and stay so depressed and worthless as though I'm a burden on my family loved ones considering that they have to wait on me all the time
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just have my medical records and x- ray copies ...i would love to be able to just make the pain tolerable to where i can get some sleep. ..ive tried sleep aid musle relaxers asprin ?naproxen and etc but had no luck with any of those please help me !!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 year ago.
I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.
I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.
Do you need a prescription for pain medications?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.https://m.facebook.com/justanswer
Please let me know what exact help you are seeking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Some medicine that will actually work and help to maintain my severe pain and suffering. .so the pain can ease of enough to to things on my own and not have to depend or burden every one else. .plus so I may be able to sleep a little bit at night
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't review u rd answer because it wants a credit card payment which I don't have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please send me your answer to my email address or by phone please I don't have enough funds to pay for your answers...please notify me"by phone or e-mail asap I really need urban advise ...thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Below I've attached some of my xray photos that were taken in Oct. Or November of last year ...I've tried several different types of methods and even taken meds such as naproxen. Advil.aspirin. muscle r elaxer's
..sleeping meds over the counter and a prescription of sleeping meds called trasadone that was written to me by physician ...even tried several home remedies such as a heating pad,epsantsalt and etc...ive still yet to find anything to ease the discomfort and to help at least ease off the severe pain to at least make it bearable enough that I can deal with it somewhat ..i find that i mainly hurt worse than other times around midday. ..mornings are the absolute worst cause it takes every oz of energy that i can muster up to roll out of the bed and then bedtime cause I absolutely can not manage to find one single position comfortable enough to get some rest. .i stay very down and out as though I'm a burden to everyone else because I'm not quite capable of taking care of my self. ..i seem completely helpless and useless. ...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i honestly think that i really do need a prescription strenghth pain reliever .... i had an orthroprtic dr that helped my pain to be somewhat bearable ...the medication he had gave me helped me to manage some daily tasks as well as allowing me to sleep ...but he is far away and i have no vehicle and very low funds ....the names of the medications i was on was ms contin 30 mg tablet er and oxycodone w/acetamin 5-325 mg tab
Please contact***@******.***.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I do need prescription for pain medication