How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrHoellering Your Own Question
DrHoellering, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 23990
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine at Self employed
Type Your Health Question Here...
DrHoellering is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been having pain in upper stomach and in chest going

Customer Question

I have been having pain in upper stomach and in chest going through to back and into shoulder. I had a ultrasound they said I didnt have gallstones what else could it be? everytime I eat i get sick. any suggestions?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I am Dr.Customerand pleased to help you.
If the pain goes into your left shoulder, you should have your heart checked out as well. Women soetimes only feel sick and dizzy with heart conditions.
But more likely you suffer from gastritis. This is the reason why your doctor gave you an anacid. I hope its not only a fluid but something like Nexium or Omeprazol. To get better you will have to take it one or twor weeks. You need to be a little bit patient. Gastritis doesn't cause heartburn and needs time to heal.
I would check for pancreatitis as well.
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.
You have read my answer but didn't give a positive rating yet. Do you have a question? Feel free to ask!
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.
How are you now?
If everything is clear, I thank you for pushing a positive feedback- button.