A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

I took a 20mg oxycodone last night at 630.i have to take an

Customer Question

I took a 20mg oxycodone last night at 630.i have to take an 8 panel ua today at 230.will the cut off level secure a negative result? I took an at home test at 1030 am and was negative for opiates and positive for percocet. So I'm confused what to expect at 230.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.
Answers provided are for informational use only and don't confer patient-provider relationship. My name is***** and I will do whatever I can to help you.
Percocet is oxycodone plus acetaminophen so you were positive for oxycodone at 10:30 this morning, and will likely be positive this afternoon at 2:30. One remains positive for 24-48 hours after taking it.
Of course, if you have a prescription for it, there is no problem.
All the best,
Schuyler
~