How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm early 40s, with no children and have been told my ca125

Customer Question

Hi I'm early 40s, with no children and have been told my ca125 levels are 71. I get bloating heartburn (more recently) and urgent need to pee, although these are not persistent. I also get pain on my right hand side and lower right abdomen and referred pain down my leg and groin. I sometimes feel full/sick after eating. My periods are regular. Should I be worried?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Why was your Ca125 checked and have you had any other tests or studies for this?