Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

How serious is it of a condition if I puke almost every morning?

Customer Question

How serious is it of a condition if I puke almost every morning? I wake up and have a bad cough that frequently results in me puking- wondering if this could be caused by dehydration? Also, a few days ago I had some pretty bad random foot pain. Not due to injury. I gave it time and it got better, but I'm just wondering if this is something I really need to see a doctor for.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.
hi
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.
May i help you?Do you have nausea,heartburn?Pain abdomen?Bloating?Since how long have you been suffering from?Are you taking any medications?
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.
History of alcohol and smoking intake?Late night eating meals?Please provide more information so i can help you.Thanks.Waiting for your response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

phlegm almost every morning.

dont drink alcohol

smoke regularly

late night meals less then half of the week

no medications

2 years off and on.

Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.Well as you describe,possible causes may include Laryngopharyngeal reflux,Sinusitis.You should try OTC Prilosec empty stomach and Zantac after meals.You should elevate your head while sleeping.Avoid late night meals.You should do saline gargles.Also drink plenty of fluids.Smoking can also be contributing factor.You should avoid spicy,fried foods,carbonated beverages.As you are suffering for a long period of time so in my opinion you shouldn't ignore your symptoms and consult your doctor for a clinical examination and undergo Upper GI scopy,Ultrasound Whole abdomen,Liver function test,Chest X-ray,CBC,ESR for further evaluation and management.Hope this helps.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.
If you have any further query then we can discuss it thoroughly rather than give us poor/bad service.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Positive feedback is highly appreciated.Thanks.