Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I hit my head the other day very hard when I stood up and knocked myself back down on the

Customer Question

I hit my head the other day very hard when I stood up and knocked myself back down on the ground. I still feel pressure on my head where it was hit, but doesn't hurt. I feel like a bump has developed and my skull is tender there now. My neck is sore from the collision as well. I am wondering if I should go to the hospital or just wait and see. I have had no vomiting. I have not been dizzy, and I already wear glasses. I am a bit tired, but that is due to the two all nighters spent working on a friend's project.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.When did it happen exactly?How large is the bump?Did it increase in size?