Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I am hypothyroid and have not been feeling well. My EBV levels

Customer Question

I am hypothyroid and have not been feeling well. My EBV levels came back with Ab VCA, IgG of 105.0 and Nuclear Antigen Ab, IgG of 77.8. My TSH was 10.2
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello!You are definitely HYPOTHYROID for one. Your thyroid gland is not producing enough throid hormone. This may cause symptoms of fatigue , increased sleep tequirement, feeling cold natured, dry skin, tendency toward constipation .See your doctor or endocrinologist for follow up. You have at least had mono. The high titers suggest recent or possibly reactivated or chronic form. Your immune system should control mono. It could be a factor in fatigue as well. There is not a specific treatment for mono as to antibiotic... So I think the money is to get treatment for your thyroid condition ...sooner the better ...this should help you to feel much better as you get treatment for the thyroid condition!! I hope that this information is helpful for you! Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank you and Best Regards!! Anthony Bray MD