Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have; a bulge in my vagina, apparently a prolapse of the

Customer Question

I have; a bulge in my vagina, apparently a prolapse of the rectum, as I am unable to move my bowels. I have tried to see a gynecologist but none have appointments for two to four weeks. How serious is this, and how long can I wait?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. If you have been unable to move your bowel, you can't wait on this. You should go to ER as early as possible to get yourself examined. It can result in further complications. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards