Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I was just on this site 5 minutes ago and asked if someone

Customer Question

I was just on this site 5 minutes ago and asked if someone would help me solve problems. Is that same female counselor on the computer? Let me pay the fee.
Category: Health
Expert:  titus2381 replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I do not see a history of a previous question under your account, but I would be happy to help you. What exactly is your mental health question that you require assistance with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, I have manic-depression, live alone, 71 years old, and have a hard time solving problems sometimes. I have no second opion to go to. Two heads are better than one, such as, by back swent out the other days, and I did a poor job of solving thd problem. Which relates to my mental illenss, possibly. Coluld i use this site to get a 2nd opinon on problems?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did I send the question OK?
Expert:  titus2381 replied 1 year ago.
Yes you sent the question okay. You can definitely ask for a second opinion on this website, but just know that no treatment is provided on this website. Only advice and information is given. So what specific mental health question would you like advice on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well, right now, everyting is going pretty good. (I can't talk on the phone. It's July 4, and firecracekers can go off. I'm wearing ear protections right now, and am standing too close to thewindow.) But about 3 weeksago, my back went out, and I didn't solve the problem very well. It I was in a psy. office, I could say, "You know, I've got this problem, what do you think?" and I could get the psy.'s 2nd opinion. I would usually have the gen. outline of the problem, just need help with a few things. And with m-d, perhaps I can have a hard time with some problems. could i use the board as a help with this difficulity when one arrives?
Expert:  titus2381 replied 1 year ago.
This Q&A thread is where you ask a specific mental health and then get an answer form a professional, me in this case. If you want to ask for a second opinion about your back, there is a medical category you can ask your question there. So you can use this website as often as you like, but you will have to open new question threads each time as experts are only compensated per question and positive rating.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess I understand that.Like this latest problem, with the back, a chiopractor has fixed it temporarily before, but had not been to one in about 5 eyars, I think. So, I didn't know if the same chio was still in business, I looked in an out of date phone book, couldn't figure out where*****was, as listed in the phone book, and things went bad. I don't need advice, in that case, of what person to go to, I need help solving the smaller parts of the problem. Next time, it will be something else. But they are all problems.
Expert:  titus2381 replied 1 year ago.
Okay it does not sound like you have a mental health question here, I will refer you to the Health/Medical category since it appears you have issues with your back. Good luck to you and please DO NOT answer back as the question will just come back to me.
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.
Answers provided are for informational use only and don't confer patient-provider relationship. My name is***** and I will do whatever I can to help you.
What exactly is it that you want to know?
All the best,
Schuyler
~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or, i could chat, which i might prefer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to get help solving, for me, higher level problems, just by talking to someone and getting feedback. Like, two heads are better than one. Do you think you can help with that? Tom