Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have one toenail that has a re-infection of a fungus. I would

Customer Question

I have one toenail that has a re-infection of a fungus. I would like to get a prescription for Lamisil tablets. I have a picture of the toenail if needed and had liver enzymes checked a couple of months ago, the results were normal. Is it possible to get a prescription sent to a local pharmacy in California?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi--can I ask why you can't see a doctor face to face for this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can, but it's expensive. I'm not on Medicare yet. I heard about this service and wanted to give it a try.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but we don't provide prescriptions for anyone we haven't seen face to fact in our offices and to do so would be malpractice and jeopardize a physician's license
I do have some suggestions for you if you'd like to continue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, that's fine. I can go to a local physician. The website is not clear about your procedures.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No problem but nowhere on the website page does it say we provide prescriptions. We're here to take medical questions and give information and answers to them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It may not state it, but it certainly implies it. I do not want to get charged for your website's vague information.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You've only been debited on your credit card and that is fully refundable no questions asked by your contacting customer service