Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years
6740150

Greetings from Australia :) Im Steve; 46 year old. Am

Customer Question

Greetings from Australia :)
Im Steve; 46 year old.
Am experiencing lower back pain in the past week; which is painful sitting down to putting on my socks & shows.
Ive been using a (NEW) 4cm wide in diametre & 58cm long straight black dildo; and wondering wether this had anything to do with the lower back pains?
When using this; it feels different than any other dildos Ive used. Feels different in the way; that its not flexible enough to 'coil' & I go through a sharp pain, when it goes through a second (?) opening inside. But that pain goes, when dildo passes through 'that' opening'.
Also been getting into 'sounding' (cock-stuffing) with Hegar sounding rods for urethral dilating.
Are these practices causing my back pain the past week?
"Thanks" for your time.
Sincerely,
Steve :)
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.
Is pain in back localized?
Does it radiates towards thigh and further to leg?
Is it severe in nature?
Did it started after using Dildo?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1. YES, localised. Lower back. When I use my hands to press where I think the pain is; I feel the pain in the muscles on the 'Iliac Fosa' (bone?) when I press down.2. NO, does not radiate to my legs; though it does (as it did briefly today) 'radiate' to the stomach; at same area.3. 'Severe' when sitting & putting on socks & shoes.4. YES, seem to start after a few days of using dildo."Thanks" for your time Dr. Josh :)Steve :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PS: Image of dildo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
xxxx
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for all these additional details.
I am sorry to hear about your problems.
Thanks for sharing Dildo image.
Yes, pain in lower back especially during activity like putting shoes and sitting is due to use of Dildo. This dildo can cause low back ache, rectal tear, sphincter detachment or a rectal failure. You may also have severe back ache or a slipped disc. So it is better to refrain from such activities. Please remain away for using such Dildo.
Use of dildo could cause, nerve root compression. The compression of lumbar nerves L4 or L5 or sacral nerves will cause such symptoms. You can take OTC Motrin (ibuprofen). It can be taken in dosage of 400 mg orally every 4 to 6 hours as needed. This would decrease associated pain and inflammation.
Also Stretching exercises for your back can help you feel better and may help relieve nerve root compression. If symptoms doesn't improve then, steroid pills can also be given.
Dildo use may cause compression of nerves, resulting in severe back pain. Please remain away from using Dildo in future.
If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business