Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Doctor saw fecal matter in my appendix during colonoscopy .

Customer Question

Doctor saw fecal matter in my appendix during colonoscopy . The kicker is I had appendix out almost 34 years ago . Sent me for cat scan and kidney stone showed - which I think is actually the fecolith that the gastronologist saw during colonoscopy . Could he have seen this so called kidney stone ? I tend to believe the camera and live eye . He indicated prior to ct scan and after colonoscopy and my reaction that I don't have and appendix that it should be cut to the cecum - my research suggested a stump left behind that is collecting this fecal matter - I do not want this storm brewing in what I thought was removed years ago - why didn't that show on ct scan ? He saw what he saw .
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi and sorry for the delay. Do you have the final ct scan report?