wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

Stress test in miami fl. no insurance, least expensive, wh

Customer Question

Stress test in miami fl. no insurance, least expensive, where
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested. Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
The least expensive place will be at the University of Miami Medical Center. As a teaching institution they offer discounts for financial hardship as well as "free" care if needed.You can find their information online or in your local directory.Does this make sense to you?Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;) It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS