Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

So im having a lot of pain in my neck,right shoulder, both

Customer Question

So im having a lot of pain in my neck,right shoulder, both legs I have gone to everyone of my appointment to all the CT scans and x-rays The dr I was seeing has put me on everything under the sun like vicodin, norcos with flexeril, tramadol with baclofen then percocet fives then percocet tens the flexural and baclofen really messed me up I even tried taking under half the prescription and it still knocks me out and the rest of them just work for the first couple days then nothing I tried going on a Diet and working out But the pain it's worse I also with seeing a chiropractor faithfully, I work with equipment and I'm a labor , I have a very straining job but I've been there for 11 years, I've been married for 6 years I have a 4 year old little boy and another one on the way there are some days it takes all I have just to go to work I wake up in the middle of the night in tears because of the pain I can't lay on my right side and cuddle with my wife because of my shoulder, I've been in 9 major car accidents and I was not the driver of any of them, I'm only 30 years old I have no problem with figuring out what it is but I need to find something that works I have tried hey oxycodone 30 just recently in the last year and it really did help but I don't know how to go about talking to my doctor about it I don't drink and I've never been a drug addict and I am up for a pain management program just as long as I can figure out how to make it stop. thank you for your time ma'am hope you can help
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I, also went up the line of all the over the counter drugs I can take Advil, ibuprofen, Aliev, ibuprofen 800 milligram i even tried over the counter sleep aids just for something to help me get through the night, I forgot to tell you with the other pain meds the doctor prescribed me every time I told him that they weren't helping he would up the prescription I was up to 200 norcos a month by the time he move me up to percocet 5 and this went on for every one of them, thank you guys for your time hope you can help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To be honest with you guys I have been taking the oxycodone 30 mg for over a year now I only take for a day and have the whole time, but I do not have a prescription for them and I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday to talk to the doctor about all of this I have a fear that he can get me in trouble because of the work I do do you guys have any comments on this also please thank you
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Are you saying you're looking for a pain management specialist?
If so, where exactly do you live?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes sir I am but I'm also asking how I go about talking to my doctor about taking the prescription that I've been on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live way up in the mountains out side of Lake Tahoe
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK. Have you told your doctor that so far what he's given you isn't helpful?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes sir he Ups The prescription Im on every time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im not a Shy person by no means
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK. My suggestion would not be to mention oxydodone or that you've been taking it and it works--there's no way he'd write you a prescription for it that way.
Ask him for a referral to this doctor
http://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-peter-digrande-yfk7v
Let me know if you need any other information
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thank you like I said before I'm completely fine with trying everything Else but in tired of hurting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any one I can see in Sacramento because I'm working down that way for the next couple weeks
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Dr DiGrande should be able to help you there.
Let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you.
Here's a doctor in Sacramento
http://www.sutterhealth.org/dr-anthony-bellomo.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have GREAT INSURANCE so that's not a problem, but like i said in the other messages can I get in trouble? ? Can he report me to my job for taking those ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will thank you Dr
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
It would be best not to tell a doctor you've been taking oxycodone without a prescription
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I'll just stop taking them thank u
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
My pleasure but please remember the rating