Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have proof that I'm prescribed adderall but have no doctor

Customer Question

I have proof that I'm prescribed adderall but have no doctor able to see me before I head out of country. Hoping to get scrip today. I have records pulled
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but we don't provide scripts here and considering that Adderall is a controlled substance, for any doctor to provide a person he had never seen in his office would be malpractice and would jeopardize his license, and, even if a doctor would do that and you got and filled the script, that would constitute a felony on both sides.

I do have some suggestions for you but you'll need to let me know if we should continue here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Immediate solution needed
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I'll see if another expert will respond to you but the problem isn't the late answer (which I posted five minutes after your question becam available)--you simply won't be able to get a prescription on this site