Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

Frequent urination, vaginal bleeding, not uti

Customer Question

frequent urination, vaginal bleeding, not uti
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,That is interesting if UTI was not diagnosed.Another possibility can be a vaginal infection like yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis.Did you have any urine analysis done?
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 year ago.
A fibroid (which is a non cancerous tumor of the uterus) is quite common cause for your symptoms of frequent urination and vaginal bleeding. This may need surgical excision. An ultrasound can diagnose it. The other possibility can be cervix inflammation or infection. A course of antibiotic would resolve the symptoms. Vaginal swab may be needed for the confirmation of the diagnosis.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.
Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited for my work.
Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.
This additional service offer can be used for
- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.
Thank you.