A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

Can you provide a prescription Pak. I used it once before

Customer Question

Can you provide a prescription for Z Pak. I used it once before for bronchitis, but I can't get in to my doctor for 2 weeks. I'd rather not wait.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. Answers provided are for informational use only and don't confer patient-provider relationship. My name is***** and I will be happy to answer your health questions.
I'm sorry, but Just Answer does not prescribe prescriptions for anything. It is illegal to provide a prescription for someone you have not seen in person and obtained a medical history for. It is malpractice as well as a felony for the provider writing the prescription and also a felony for the patient possessing it.
Any walk-in clinic can provide a prescription for the antibiotic. If you don't have insurance, you can check the link below for a free or charitable clinic near you. Alternately, you could check your local telephone directory, because most local clinics do not make the national lists.
http://www.nafcclinics.org/
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
All the best,
Schuyler
~