A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

I have a phobia of doctors and doctor's offices. I go into

Customer Question

I have a phobia of doctors and doctor's offices. I go into full blown panic attacks, so I don't have insurance or a doctor. I have breathing problems. Had Advair and Spiriva left over from a friend who passed. I started using them, and they have been helping me. I am almost out of them, and I need more. Can I get a prescription for Advair and Spriiva and order them through your website?
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.
Answers provided are for informational use only and don't confer patient-provider relationship. My name is***** and I will do whatever I can to help you.
As for your answer, Just Answer doesn't provide prescriptions for anything. We also don't sell anything but information. We can answer health/medical questions, help you understand test results, etc.
However, it is illegal for any provider to write a prescription for anything without already having seen the patient, obtained a medical history, etc. A provider can lose their license since it is malpractice. It is also a felony both for the provider writing the prescription and the patient in possession of the prescription. Any site offering to prescribe drugs without seeing you is an illegal site.
Both Advair and Spiriva can have significant side effects. I'm sorry but you will need to see a provider for a prescription. They can also prescribe something for your panic attacks.
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
All the best to you,
Schuyler
~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry. I was misled by the website into believing that you could consult with a physician and get a prescription. The website had advair listed in the list of medications. There were medications all over the website leading you to believe that you could consult with a doctor and get a prescription. This is very misleading, and I am extremely frustrated. I will file be filing a claim with Paypal with get my money back.

You can get a refund directly from Just Answer by calling Customer Service at 88-587-8220. They are available 24/7 to help you.

I'm sorry you were misled about the web site. I haven't seen the advertising you mentioned and have nothing to do with marketing the web site. I only answer health and medical questions.

All the best,

Schuyler

~

Terms of Service can be found at http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0