A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

I take Aderall 30mg one daily and have been out of them for

Customer Question

I take Aderall 30mg one daily and have been out of them for several months. I have noticed a big difference in how I feel and relate to people. I no longer a doctor or insurance. Is it possible to get one your physicians to write me a new prescription and fax it to my pharmacy??
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. Answers provided are for informational use only and don't confer patient-provider relationship. My name is***** and I will do whatever I can to help you.
Adderall is a Schedule II controlled substance and only available with a written prescription. Just Answer doesn't supply prescriptions for anything since to do so without examining the patient is a felony and so is possession of any medication so obtained by the patient. It can also result in malpractice suits and loss of the provider's license.
If you have no insurance, there are free and low cost clinics where you may be seen. There is a link below where you can search for one near you, but you will probably find more in your local telephone directory, since not all local clinics make the national lists.
http://www.nafcclinics.org/
In any event, you must be seen in person to get a prescription.
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
All the best,
Schuyler
~