wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

I recently had a Vng done and it showed "visual enhancement

Customer Question

Hi I recently had a Vng done and it showed "visual enhancement showed high gain which has central indication. Also later states Rotary chair result: Visual enhancement - abnormal assessed a .04 and .08 Hz. What does this mean??
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Why was this testing being done?
What problems are you having?
How long has this been going on?
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was having this test
Done for some instability I was having and feeling of off balance. Just wanted to know what that meant it was the only part of the test that showed abnormal.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Chris,
If this was the only result that was a bit abnormal then, in and of itself, it does not really tell your doctor much about what might be going on. In effect, it doesn't mean anything.
Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?
I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick MD FACS