How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Massachusetts, just had intense back surgery and

Customer Question

i live in Massachusetts, just had intense back surgery and need to get a prescription for Marinol. I am extremely health otherwise but am dropping weight and have little appetite. I will be in Denver over the weekend and would like to try to get in to see a doctor to get a prescription. If a prescription is not needed, please advise where I can simply go buy it in Denver or surrounding areas. Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Two questions first please--
Have you discussed this with your doctor in Massachusetts?
Do you have copies of all your medical records?