Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I moved about a year ago and

Customer Question

.I moved about a year ago and am still without f work and without a car and since my move I have had to stop all treatment for my Fibromyalgia. I am also having 3 other problems which I have been unable to seek treatment for which I am hoping I can get help for. #1 I have an abscessed tooth and in badly of need of antibiotics. #2 Since my move I have been having reoccurring sinus issues such as constant stuffiness and nose bleeds, and #3 I have a rash (no bumps but feels like a burn but isnt and nothing I have tried over the counter has made it go away). I am dont know much about this site, how to use or that cost or whatnot so I would appreciate some help. Thank you
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
What can I help you with?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.