Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

My daughter had a bloodtest which showed high lymphs absolute. the number was 6.6 and the

Customer Question

my daughter had a bloodtest which showed high lymphs absolute. the number was 6.6 and the range was 1.6-5.9X10E3/ul
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi--why was the test done and do you know what the total white cell count was?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, she was checked for celiac disease and possible thyroid issues. Her WBC was 10.4 and the limits were 4.3-12.4x10Es3/ul. The neutrophils were 2.8 and the limits were 0.9-5.4x10E3/ul. I am not sure about any of this, but I was worried about the high lymphs absolute
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK. Really nothing to worry about here. The elevation really is barely above the high normal value and with the total white count being normal as well as the neutrophils this is what we refer to as clinically insignificant--not indicating any disease.