Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Can anyone help?

Customer Question

Hi I need a prescription promethazine with codeine to my nearest Walgreens.. Can anyone help?

Category: Health
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me. We are not permitted to order prescriptions of any kind. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.Thank you,Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok yeah I would like to cancel my question. And my subscription. I just really need to speak with a doctor.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want the $30 put back on my card. And stop all subscriptions