Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I was treated UTI in the ER. They conducted a urinalysis,

Customer Question

I was treated for a UTI in the ER. They conducted a urinalysis, transvaginal sonogram and an abdominsal sonogram. The symptoms started to disappear in a few day. But ever now and again, full bladder feeling is still there. NOt always, but occasionally. Do I need to be retreated? There is no pain and the urine is clear to light yellow.
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.
Your report of the full bladder feeling sounds nonspecific. I think it best to have a follow up check of the urine with urinalysis.That will quickly and easily determine if you have need for further treatment for UTI.
I hope that this information is helpful.Let me know if you have further questions. I will be happy to get back with you. If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards,
Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Thank you. All other symptoms have dissipated. When I sent the initial email. I had the frequent urge. Now it's no longer there. Is it possible to drink too much water? I am drinking about 1 16 ounce bottle per hour.
Hello again,
I'm glad that you are feeling better.Yes it is possible to drink too much water( or too much anything really)
I would aim more for about 8 ounces every 2 hours AVERAGE while awake...
I hope this helps..
Let me know if you have further questions.
Best Regards,
Anthony Bray MD