Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Was diagnosed with prostate cancer

Customer Question

.was diagnosed with prostate cancer
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello! What is your question???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in Lebanon. I have a prostate cancel with psa 24. Doctor has prescribed estracyt 140 mg which can't be found in this country. We are trying to order it from online pharmacy we need a 100 pills
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a prescription for this drug estracyt 140 mg or emcyt which is different brand same ingredients.
Hello again---OK --- I'm sorry but I can't help you with that. This service is for information ...we do not prescribe and are not related to a pharmacy..I will opt out....Perhaps another expert may have some INFORMATION that may be helpful to your situation.... please hold off on any further response...another expert may contact you on this thread...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the website described that you write an online prescription and that's what i paid for.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is from your siteThanks to the Internet, we can now save a great deal of time and money when it comes to meeting our health care needs. This actually includes being able to get a prescription online
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me. We are not permitted to order prescriptions of any kind. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.Thank you,Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to get a refund because I did not receive the service I was expecting
I will refund you right away. Thank you
Camille - Moderator