Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

I was wondering what should the temperature be during the

Customer Question

Hi I was wondering what should the temperature be during the DAY and at NIGHT in a bedroom for an Adult Thank you
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.Different people have slightly different range of comfort levels of temperature. Most of the adults feel comfortable around 24-26 degree Celsius (74-78 degree F). In day time; the temperature is slightly on the lower side while in night comfortable level is on the higher side of the range. Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi thank you for the reply but you did not say a number for night temp

You are very welcome.The day temperature would be around 74 F and night time temperature would be around 78 F.It is pleasure and privilege assisting you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you for that info

You are most welcome. Please consider a positive rating, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.
Hello David,

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.