Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I have a large pimple on the head of my penis I haven't had sex in over 5 months? it

Customer Question

I have a large pimple on the head of my penis I haven't had sex in over 5 months? it is on the underside below the urine hole I tried to pop it but too painful
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.
Do you have penile discharge?Frequent urination?Burning sensation during urination?Associated itching,redness on it?Please provide additional information so i can help you in every aspect.Thanks.Waiting for your response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no discharge no heavy burn very slight! redness yes due to my trying to pop it. I wouldn't say excess urination
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.
With a history you describe it can be a pustule or boil/folliculitis.
Usually topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin may be helpful to treat this infection.
In case the bump is persistent you should be seen by your doctor for a detailed clinical examination and further investigations like
VDRL
HSV 1 and 2 IgG And IgM
CBC,ESR
Urine R/E
HIV
RBS
I hope this helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dear god im terrified now!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you prescribe this for me? muci