Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years
6740150

I want to get a prescription to Naltrexone, 50 mg, 30 pills.

Customer Question

I want to get a prescription to Naltrexone, 50 mg, 30 pills. Can you help?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Welcome to Justanswer website.Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Well, Naltrexone hydrochloride, is an opioid antagonist.It is used as part of a complete treatment program for drug abuse.It works in the brain to prevent opiate effects . It also decreases the desire to take opiates.This medication is also used to treat alcohol abuse. I am sorry you will not get online prescription on justanswer.comIt is illegal and against federal law to provide online prescription.No expert on justanswer.com is allowed to give a online prescription.You have to personally see your doctor and get a prescription. I hope you understand this situation. Take care.If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business