Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD

been feeling nauseous for couple of days.

been feeling nauseous for couple of days. now feel like want to throw up. also, had a lot of gas and felt like stool was smelly. now have pressure in the head and panicky. also, felt like wanted to go to the bathroom, but nothing really came out.

also, was feeling more nauseous after eating.

Welcome and thanks for your question I am Dr. German I would be here to help you and give you all the assistance you need until you are satisfied, You should go to the emergency to be evaluated if these symptoms persist .

There are multiple conditions that can produce this type of symptoms including: a gastrointestinal infection, appendicitis, stomach ulcers, gastritis, pancreas or liver inflammation, gallstones ,migraines,pregnancy , gastroesophageal reflux( in this condition, the stomach acid juices flow back into the esophagus ), bowel blockage ,stress or anxiety.

Your doctor will need to perform some tests including an abdominal X-rays , bilirubin blood levels, a stool sample analysis ,liver function tests , amylase and lipase blood levels .

With these tests and a complete physical examination, your doctor will able to determine what is producing these symptoms so you can be treated properly .

In the meantime, You could take Pepto-Bismol or Kaopectate which you can get over the counter to alleviate your symptoms( you can not take this medicine if you are allergic to aspirin) or you could drink chamomile tea which is a good natural remedy. Avoid caffeinated beverages , high seasoned or fried foods. Try a bland diet like mashed potatoes , soda crackers or soups ,until you begin to feel better.

If you need any additional information I will be happy to continue further and assist you until you are completely satisfied . Good luck to you and have a good day !

Please leave a positive feedback ( click on excellent or good service ) if you are satisfied with my answer.