Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Just about every time I go to pee, few drops of blood come

Just about every time I go to pee, few drops of blood come after. It hasbeen goi g on for 2 weeks now. I had my gallbladder removed, does it have to dowith that? What doctor should I go see??? Please advise.
Hi--any burning on urination or fever or back pain?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

None of the above.

OK Martha. This could be a bladder infection but it could be much more serious as a sign of kidney disease, bladder or kidney cancer, perhaps a kidney stone (but you should have pain with that) or a bladder polyp. It wouldn't be related to your gall bladder surgery. You need a urinalysis, urine culture, ultrasound of the bladder and kidneys, and you may need to see a urologist for bladder scoping. A GP can order the tests, so you should start there and this should be done right away