Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

I had with an ex girl friend and the head of my

I had sex with an ex girl friend and the head of my penis itches me after few hours and am getting very tired tho i was having malaria before i had sex. Please what could this be

Hello Fleming ,
I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

When did you have sex?
When was the Malaria?
Do you have discharge from penis?
Has your girl friend other partners too?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was having malaria for about a week ago and i had sex with her 24 hours ago.. Am not discharging yet but i feel itching and i had a little reddish boil on the crown of my penis

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Am getting tired too

Hello Fleming,

Malaria can take an heavy toll on body and your tiredness can be explained by it. But itching and a reddish boil on the penis can be an infection. If you had an unprotected sex, there is a chance of sexually transmitted infection like herpes. So getting a STD screening would be recommended. Sometimes just the yeast infection can be responsible for all your symptoms and is treatable by over the counter antifungal cream. If your girl friend has a white discharge (which occur in yeast infections), this will explain your symptoms. If you had a protected sex with a condom, there is no worry and these symptoms can be just due to irritation and would resolve spontaneously (on its own).

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. Once you are satisfied, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated.