Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained

Hello, I have a question regarding this weird back pain I

I have a question regarding this weird back pain I am getting, it is in my back around the middle part like right around under what i would call my "angel Wing" and itsalways in the same spot and it comes and goes through out the day, It will come on suddenly stay for maybe 20 or 30 seconds and then disappear, then come back maybe 5-30 minutes later, stay for another 20 or 30 seconds then disappear again the pain is not intense, just kinda dull not really stabby, its always in the same spot, on the left side. I cannot seem to recreate the pain either, I dont seem to have any other symptoms. If anyone has any input that would be great! Thanks!
Any othe rmedical problems or medications?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, I take paxil 20 mg once a day for depression. that is all

How long have you had this pain? Does anything trigger it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

like a week, no nothing seems to trigger it that i can think of

Most often these are related to muscle spasms
If you are not having any numbess or tingling or weakness or bowel or bladder issues, this is not related to the spinal cord
If you are not having shortness of breath or cough, this is not related to the lungs
The treatment for this is motrin 800mg every 8 hours and warm compresses
If this continues after a week or so of this treatment, you can ask your doctor for an xray

I hope that I provided you with excellent service.
Please leave positive feedback if I did
Use reply if you need clarification.