Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

When I drink coffe or with coffein, a lot of time, it

When I drink coffe or coke with coffein, a lot of time, it put me in a bad mood and remembers old bad memories. it's worse when I'm tired and drink those. is it normal?
Hi--does this happen only with coffee or also with other caffeinated drinks?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

any caffeinated drinks.

Well, not normal in the sense that caffeine usually if anything picks you up, but for some people it does have the opposite effect. I'd suggest that you avoid all caffeinated beverages and chocolate can do the same thing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I used to party a lot and one time I did ecstasy at a party and drank a red bull and couldn't sleep but bad tripped so bad. do you think I traumatized from that and having this issue?

That wouldn't cause the caffeine sensitivity but if you're prone to depression and remembering bad experiences that could be the cause
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

remembering bad experiences is related to depression?

Yes--when one is depressed they often go back in the past to relive bad experiences
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

does that mean I have depression issue?

I think it's likely but you really should see a doctor about being evaluated fully for depression
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I only get that when I have caffeine. do you think I still need to see a doctor. if so which doctor and how to find good one in LA?

If you do fine with just avoiding caffeine then you don't need to see a doctor.