Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD

This is the second Saturday in a row Ive got a nosebleed in

This is the second Saturday in a row I've got a nosebleed in my right nostril. Should I be concerned?

Welcome and thanks for your question I am Dr. German I would be here to help you and give you all the assistance you need until you are satisfied, although nosebleeding is pretty common and not serious in most cases.

In some cases, there is an underlying condition that needs to be addressed and managed like :

1- The presence of an internal nasal deviated septum

2- Sinusitis

4- Aspirin, nasal sprays or blood thinner medication side effects

6- Nasal masses or polyps

7- Blood coagulation disorders

8- White blood cell proliferative conditions

Right now , there is no need to contact a doctor immediately .

However,You should consult a doctor if these nose bleeding episodes begin to occur more than one time per week , if the bleeding last longer than 30 minutes or if you experience additional symptoms like shortness of breath to have a further medical evaluation and to receive an appropriate treatment .

If you need any additional information I will be happy to continue further and assist you until you are completely satisfied . Good luck to you and have a good day !

Please leave a positive feedback ( click on excellent or good service ) if you are satisfied with my answer.