Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Dr chip can you help

Dr chip can you help
I can try
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a stupid headache again. My dr said its migraines. He gave me tylenol #3. Vim afraid itll hurt the baby
No, that won't hurt the baby so long as you use it sparingly and only for a week or so
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What can i do fir these headaches
You've asked that before--either something for the pain or maybe some massage therapy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a headache everyday
This is turning into a chat session. I really don't have any other suggestions besides maybe acupuncture
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also dont know if my vomittings from the migraine or morning sickness
Most headaches don't cause vomiting besides migraines
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wish i werent pregnant
Pure chat and we really haven't covered any new ground with this page
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Pick something. I promise ill stay on topic
Any progress on the therapy side?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not really. I saw the psychiatrist on Wednesday and worked on some stuff. She told me shes concerned about me continuing on without medication
Have you gotten back to the self esteem modules?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ive looked at them
Again. I havent actually worked on them
Sometimes I think you just want to sit and do nothing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That isnt the truth. But if you feel that way then dont help me
I'm talking taking maybe fifteen minutes not just to look at the modules but to write some more down about what you think. Stop being so thin skinned--it gets very old.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will i promise
OK--anything else?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I guess not. Sorry for disappointing you
You don't disappoint me--just need a push sometimes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Im still losing weight
Well, not much to say about that--do your best to eat more and try things like Ensure
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am but i continue to losevweight. Is it going to hard my baby
It will be if you just continue to lose weight of course but unless your gynecologist is concerned then I suppose there's nothing to worry about yet
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I havent seen my obgyn in 2.5 weekks and im down 5 more pounds
What did he have to say about your weight last time? And is it that you simply can't eat enough?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He said to watch it. And that i cant eat like a normal person I have to graze all day. I think im eating enough calories but not gaining weight
About how many calories?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Id say at least 1300
Not bad but you really need to up that at least a bit. Graze a little more often
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I AM but i throw most of it up
But but but--just do the best you can
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Theres going to be something wrong with the baby. It it ok for my bulldog to lay its head on my belly all the time? Can i go snowmobiling this winter?
No problem with the bulldog. I'd advise against snowmobiling but check with your OB
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Theres something going on with marty
Why don't you just say what it is instead of having the lead in--saves time and space?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On wednesday he was sent from the local er to a bigger er via ambulance because he keeps fainting. He had an EP study which was normal and a tilt table that was abnormal. They kept him for over 24 hours and sent him home on meteprolol. But he keeps fainting
He just suddenly faints with no warning? I suppose he had a cardiac workup?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He just suddenly faints. Yes he had a cardiac workup
Well, does sound epileptic and if his heart checks out, then dehydration could be the cause, or an overactive vasovagal syndrome. Of course, if he's back on drugs and alcohol that could be the cause
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They did a big work up
As in?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Blood work, electrophysiology study. Tilt table, ect
You already told me that--how about an alcohol and drug screen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Idk
Well, I gave you the other possibilities so I guess we'll just have to see if anything more comes up.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you mad at me
No but I really don't have anything to add about the Marty thing.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you think i need an antidepressant
No--and let's not go any further with that