Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

I have like a burning feel on my right upper leg, it hurts

I have like a burning feel on my right upper leg, it hurts all the time doesn't matter what I do, it's so irritating. It's been like this for almost a year. at first it was tolerable though most of the time it isn't .I been trying to massage it from time to time just to relieve it a little bit. I just haven't gone to the doctor because i really got no time. I don't have a visible bruise on that part, I can't feel any lump. What can I do to make it this pain disappear?
Hi--any tenderness to the muscle there? No problem like this anywhere else?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im actually not sure but no I don't have any problem anywhere else.

OK Thersa. You really should make the time to have a doctor see this since you may have a disk problem in your lower back that's pressing on a nerve root and you don't have to have any back pain for that to be the case. For the time being you can try capsaicin cream to the area and ibuprofen, but without physical therapy it isn't likely that this will get better on its own
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is this like a normal thing, well for me, Im will be 50 soon and working 2 jobs a day. And Is this disk problems that you say I might have is it a serious matter?

Well, not normal if you mean the disk problem since most people don't have it. Not too serious right now but it could get worse with time if not treated now