Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice

I have the results to my MRI, stating, "On FLAIR and T2-weighted

I have the results to my MRI, stating, "On FLAIR and T2-weighted images, there are 2-3 punctate high-signal intensity foci within frontal lobe white matter of uncertain etiology."
This MRI was ordered after a "possible MS" diagnosis. I've been going through illness i.e. Symptoms of MS. But the neurologist dumped most his patients right after the MRI was done and I'm worried about what this means. (far as i know, I've never been dropped on my head or had any head injuries, etc. So, what is this?

Anthony Bray, MD : Hello!
Anthony Bray, MD : The description of these lesions would be potentially consistent with multiple sclerosis type pathology but your history if symptoms does not strike me as being likely to correspond with just three small lesions...

Anthony Bray, MD : you do need to follow up with a neurologist I would say...
Anthony Bray, MD : it sounds strange to me that your neurologist is sudden dropping patients???
Anthony Bray, MD : the lesion description may also occur with micro vascular type lesions... These are frequently confused with this type study ...
Anthony Bray, MD : do you have history of high blood pressure ??

My doctor said that if its MS, then its the very beginning of. im waiting to hear back for a neurologist, but in the meantime, if what my doc said is the case, then im really worried

Anthony Bray, MD : if so then it could increase the possibility of vascular type lesions on your MRI...

No high blood pressure, but I am always tachycardic, if that helps. Usually sits around 110-120 beats a min

Anthony Bray, MD : you might prove to have MS but if so the findings at this point on your MRI sound to be minimal --- this would seem to perhaps be more promising of better prognosis for you...

Ok. (neurologist is closing up shop, said due to new insurance stuff/obamacare).

Anthony Bray, MD : You should have your thyroid function checked! That could be reason for persistent tachycardia!!

Ok, i will. thank you!

Anthony Bray, MD : IF this should prove to be MS --- I can'y
Anthony Bray, MD : i can't give you diagnosis as the report is ambiguous of course....

I know, but you've made me feel a little better

Anthony Bray, MD : if you should be found to have MS then I just want to make sure that you are aware there are treatments for this disorder !!
Anthony Bray, MD : treatments more often effective to slow progression but not cure per se at this point...

I'mresearching it, just in case. Thank you, again

Anthony Bray, MD : You are very welcome!
Anthony Bray, MD : take care!! I hope things go well for you!!
Anthony Bray, MD : if my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. That would be much appreciated! Thank you and best regards XXXXX XXXXX!!
Anthony Bray, MD : let me know if you have further questions! I will be happy to get back with you!