Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi doc how r you , doc god i went so bad it was awful, dont

hi doc how r you , doc god i went so bad it was awful, dont really know what the hell is happening , on good front went to gp and physically im much improved i think i had done 12 days on 316 roughly and it was too much again, i went down to 312 roughly and did good for 2 days then brutal yesterday bad and today i couldnt take it anymore anxiety back and bad and very down , i just took from what i can tell 2mg to 314 and have felt the difference but am at a loss to why its so fine,
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 10 months ago.
Peter--you caught me off line--let me know when you're back on
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

hi doc im on now,doing good bit better doc last night and today, god i was gone into a huge depression and anxieyty, ive uped it to i think 315, i was doing ok on the 316 but that sinus thing was really messing it up i was so blocked in my head i think it was trapping the anti d from releasing, well ive tried 312 twice now and its lead down the tube so hopefully without the sinus problem i will be ok on 315/316 this time doc, i cant cut it any finer than that, its to small, id need a scales

Where do you stand on the sleepers, Peter?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

absolutly terrible last 4 days ive had to go up to 4 two or the last days 4 and a half, now im back down to 3.5, but like i said to gp there is no way off them till the anti d is right and working good,

Any music playing lately?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

no doc all that stopped bout for the last 2 wks

im not sure if i will have to get a mg measure scale to make sure im accurate everyday. as the size of a small crumb makes a difference doc, was playing guitar regular on the 316 but when i got virus and sinus bad i left it,

Peter, I really don't think 1 mg should make that much difference here. I think sometimes when you have a down time you think it's because the meds need to be tweaked just by a mg--does that make sense?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

yes i hope you right doc , you must be def felt the 316 then was the best but must have been the sinus causing the aggitation and trippy stuff , not there now anyhow so thats good sign as it was last time, so you think go with the 316 doc and stick this out, just hope i dont gett a bloody bug again im taking echinaforce to build my immune and vit c everyday to help , do you think this will work doc , def not the 312 anyhow

Yes, Peter--stick with the 316 for now and try your best to stay physically healthy. Your supplements are fine but I would add some zinc too. And take up the guitar no matter how you feel--I truly believe music hath charms........
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice