Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Hey. Inhave a q. I was washing. The floors and hit my head

Hey. Inhave a q. I was washing. The floors and hit my head pretty hard on the side of the wall. I have been having a dull headache all week so now this. And i am in panick
Hi--sorry but what do you mean by a q?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry--should have known that Is this a constant headache and where exactly does it hurt? Any problem with your neck?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my neck allways hurt when i move. its dul pain on and off for anweek now i think because i hit the head i will die

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

r u there

Sorry for the delay--and where does your head hurt exactly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

back of the head.and the back is mostly heavy

OK--no, you aren't going to die but you should have a doctor look at this. Sounds like you sprained your neck and you're getting tension headaches from the muscle spasms. This doesn't sound anything like a bleed in the brain so please don't worry about that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

u made me worry a bit . let me clarify i hit my head today but i have been having these headaches for anweek on and off they r peretty much ususall dull pain what scard me is hitting

Sorry but that wasn't clear from what you first said on this page. These headaches--before this week headaches weren't a problem for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

And except for the headaches, no problem with vision or balance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am sorry i had to oeave. no vision problems or balance. its just dull pain in the back top and sometimes sides

Sorry--I was off. 95% of headaches are painful but not serious. You really don't describe headaches from either a brain tumor or a leaking aneurysm but these do sound like tension headaches from neck muscle spasm. Have a doctor look at you but I really wouldn't worry about this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

woke up today with a headache again, this time it was pulsating on the side too. they r not different just make me scarry , and usually when i get them my nose is runny to. but when i move the neck it bothering me too.just allways scared of sneurusm

As you always are with headaches--this isn't acting at all like an aneurysm and if it were you would have known by now--the headache would have become totally unbearable and you would have been in the ER long before now. Just let the aneurysm thing go and let's have a rating