Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

what causes and what treatments are there for tingly, burning,

what causes and what treatments are there for tingly, burning, swollen feeling feet which is most noticiable when going to bed. Also feeling of having cold feet. I am NOT a diabetic. I've been tested.
What is your age?
Do you feel such tingling,burning sensation continuously or intermittently at certain positions?
Lower back pain?
Prolonged hours of standing and sitting in same position?
Any other medical history?
Are you taking any medications?
Since how long have you been suffering from?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am 57.

Condition not really noticible much during the day, however usually always have cold feet.

No lower back pain.

Only take baby asprin, fish oil, multi-vitamin, zolpidim for sleep, b-12

This has been going on for coule years - more bothersome lately

Thanks for providing more information.
It certainly could be what is called peripheral neuropathy. This essentially entails pain and tingling,burning sensation in feet.
Arthritis is a very real possibility as well.
Considering your age, there is more than likely some, if even a slight presence of joint degeneration.
Sometimes, cause of burning sensation is unknown. Since you are having it for a while, you will have to go for proper investigation to rule out all these possibilities so that final diagnosis can be made.
You need neurological exam, blood test like Thyroid function test,CBC,ESR,ANA,CRP and nerve conduction study to make final conclusion.
As far as bilateral feet swelling is concern, it is usually due to systemic causes related to problems in heart, liver kidney, etc.
It's also advised avoid to use fish oil for long term use as it reduces the immunity and increase the risk of bleeding.
I suggest you to get a follow up evaluation from a neurologist.

I hope this helps.
Please rate me highly if you are satisfied with our conversation.
If you have any further query then feel free to ask.
Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.

Thank you.