Chris C.
Chris C., Nurse
Experience:  Nurse with with 10+ yrs. in wellness care, geriatrics, hospice and acute care.
66637759

my right pupil is larger than my left, ive also been having

my right pupil is larger than my left, i've also been having symptoms of light headedness and severe spinning, followed by a fuzzy head. my neck is often stiff and aches....ive had these symptoms for the last few months, but they seem to be getting worse ??

Chris C. :

Hello! I will be assisting you this evening.

Chris C. :

Do you have any medical conditions or take any medications?

Chris C. :

Have you had a head injury?

Chris C. :

A brain injury can cause problems with memory, attention, sight, language, movement, and mood. Also, brain tumors are often benign but can cause seizures, ongoing headaches, or loss of coordination.Both of these would cause pupils that are unequal. Since these symptoms have persisted for months and the symptoms are getting worse it is important to get to your regular doctor and get assessed to rule out a brain tumor.

Customer:

No, I'm on no meds. I did suffer whip lash 2 years ago, it wasn't severe, but have suffered with a stiff neck since.

Chris C. :

You need to be evaluated to rule out a tumor as it would be consistent with these symptoms.

Customer:

Ok.