Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained

I would love to eat about 3-4 times in a day but i don't eat more than once so due to this reason am a bit skinny and i look younger than my age. Please is there any supplements than can give me the right weight and makes me eat as well

why don't you eat?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

To be sincere i think i lose desire to eat and mostly i feel my stomach is empty is there any other supplement that can help recover calories for me even when i don't eat more than 2 times in a day

Have you thought of taking a medication which helps improve your appetite?
Because that seems to be the real issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is that something you want to address? Because that would be better than giving you supplements...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

One more thing i don't like eating outside apart from my wife's meal and cooking myself

well, Mr. Fleming, If you don't like eating other things then supplements are not going to be that tasty for you.
That being said, if you want to have the biggest bang for your buck, I would consider
Boost Very High Calorie

Other complete meal supplements which require a prescription from your doctor or nutitionist are:

Milk based:
  • Ensure Plus
  • Fresubin Energy
  • Fortisip
  • Resource shake
  • Ensure Plus Yoghurt Style
  • Fortifresh Yoghurt Style
  • Clinutren

and the fruit based ones include

• Ensure Plus Juce
  • Fortijuce
  • Clinutren Fruit
  • Resource Fruit
  • Provide Xtra
Now, if you want to increase your appetite, I would ask your doctor a prescription of megace. This is given to patients with cancer, HIV and other conditions which have marked bad effect on appetite and stimulates them to eat.

I hope that this helped.
Please leave positive feedback if it did ;-)

Hi I was just checking to see how you are doing...