Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

Hi, I have a question that everyone has asked how can I lose

Hi, I have a question that everyone has asked how can I lose fat weight . I weight 158.4 and my height is 5.2
Hello, welcome to the site!

My name isXXXXX will try to assist you with your medical question and any medical information you seek.

What have you tried so far?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So I have tried workout and did lose 2 ponds but then I fell behind that's because of the food . But i' starting tomorrow the master cleanse for 10 days from (Fat loss Factor)

How often do you exercise?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

an hour that's only with px90 , now I have the treadmill and exercise bike ... and within few days I will be getting my Elliptical Cross

You do this everyday?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes except Friday

What does your daily diet consist of?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here is my Daily diet

Breakfast 8AM

I kiwi, 3 slice raw pineapple with yogurt and 5 almonds

Snack 12 PM

Apple or grapefruit

Lunch 4PM

I chicken breast with Salad that consist of Parsley and augur , lettuces and sometimes carrots

Dinner 8PM

Yogurt with Cucumber

That's pretty much it

Have you ever had any tests?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No

Are you on any medication?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I'm not

I would recommend you have a blood test called a TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone). It will determine if you have low thyroid hormones, your diet and exercise routines are good enough, so you should be losing weight
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did I tired it for almost a month but did not lose any bit , do you think it's ok to do the master cleanse for 10 days only drinking Celtic sea salt water flush first thing in the morning , then after two hours

the Master Cleanse ingredients: lemon juice, maple syrup grade b, cayenne pepper, and water then every 2 hours I drink the lemon juice with maple syrup grade be etc

What did you try for a month ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The dieting thing

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do you think it's ok to do the master cleanse for 10 days only drinking Celtic sea salt water flush first thing in the morning , then after two hours

the Master Cleanse ingredients: lemon juice, maple syrup grade b, cayenne pepper, and water then every 2 hours I drink the lemon juice with maple syrup grade b etc after doing test you requested me

I think it may help with weight loss, but I don't recommend it , it may be dangerous because it can cause exhaustion
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I mean just to reset right after 10 days I will go eat clean and healthy what do you think

I think it may help with weight loss