Karel1, Certified Respiratory Therapist
Experience:  Have suffered with Narcolepsy a sleeping disorder over 30 years,specializes in asthma ,COPD

I need a list of spine surgeons in southern california, especially

I need a list of spine surgeons in southern california, especially in san diego, that specialize in this device:

I suggest you call the following 2 websites, both specialize in the technique.

Also you can call(NNN) NNN-NNNNThis is the zimmer company. There website also states you can call them, and they will give you listings of mds in your area that also use their equipment and techniques.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did call zimmer so i am glad we both came up with that idea....may i ask how you found that these doctors use this device? Im trying to find a way to do my own research in this matter.....

I talk to my computer and put in exactly what you needed. List of doctors in California who use the zimmer etc........But calling them also they will give you the list of mds and you can call them.