Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
3310972

Dr german, You just replied to my answer RE: std pictures,

Dr german, You just replied to my question RE: std pictures, yet justanswer site is having an issue.

Specifically ->

"I have a very small whitehead on my penis 6 days after sexual contact with a girl with no visual blisters / cold sores."

Can we perhaps try to discuss the matter in this new question as the site wasn't co-operating in the old one..

Thanks!

No problem , I will give you my answer if you were not able to see it.

Welcome and thanks for your question I am Dr. German I would be here to help you and give you all the assistance you need until you are satisfied, what you have is probably a cyst( fluid filled or cheesy substance tiny sac under the skin) or a blocked sebaceous gland, nothing to worry about it.

In most cases, they solve on their own without treatment.

If you experience additional symptoms like: penis itching, blisters, sores, swollen lymph glands, painful urination or fatigue, contact a doctor so you can have a complete panel of STD tests done. But right now, it is not necessary.

If you need any additional information I will be happy to continue further and assist you until you are completely satisfied . Good luck to you and have a good day !

Please leave a positive feedback ( click on excellent or good service ) if you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This works perfect. thank you...

Question, are you basing your analysis on the presentation of only 1 sore, or the visual presentation of the sore as well?

I tried to provide photos so you could see the base of the sore and as much detail as possible ...

Thank you very much for your time

I am basing my answer on both things . This does not look like a STD at all, so there is no need to worry .

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dr. German,

Thank you so much.

Last question and I'll be all set..

Do you have a lot of experience with STDs and their presentations, etc?

I've viewed your question history but notice you deal with a whole range of issues.

Just for my own piece of mind, please let me know.

You have been very helpful, thanks in advance

Yes , I have handled many patients with STDs and have extensive knowledge about the symptoms these conditions produce.