Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Dr. Chip, thank you for this new opportunity to ask. What

Dr. Chip, thank you for this new opportunity to ask.
What are the levels of oxygen I should take? How does it work in my particular case? All day long? Just at night?
My next visit to the (non virtual) pneumologist is scheduled for Nov. 5th. What are the risks in the meanwhile?
More: Do I apply for a Bode index test?
Hi--the Bode index is fine but you need a full pulmonary function test to determine that. I would have you on night time oxygen supplementation by nasal cannula at 2 liters per minute. No real risks for now so just keep your appointment with the pulmonologist on 11/5
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I ran a polysomnography 6 months ago, an oxymetry 3 days ago, and recent X-radiography and CT-scan. Is it enough as a full pulmonary function test?

No--the pulmonary function test measures other things like total lung capacity, residual lung volume, and ability to move air in and out of the lungs.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You mean spyrommetry, which I forgot to mention?

Spirometry measures some things that are in a full pulmonary function test but not all. That said spirometry does give a good idea of total lung function