Chris C.
Chris C., Nurse
Experience:  Nurse with with 10+ yrs. in wellness care, geriatrics, hospice and acute care.
66637759

Is it rare or common for metal and plastic objects to stick

Is it rare or common for metal and plastic objects to stick to the forehead and chest? Also, is it rare or common to have cold urticaria, where someone breaks out in hives from cold weather and ice? Can anyone cause metal and plastic objects, such as, spoons and forks to stick to their forehead and chest, from lotion, sweat, or oily skin or is it rare even under these circumstances? I will like to put on a show here in the United States displaying metal, plastic objects, and cold urticaria if these conditions are rare. Please tell me if it is rare to have metal and plastic objects to stick to the forehead and chest (rare even with lotion, sweat, and oily skin) and if cold urticaria is rare so I would know if I can charge a small fee to display these conditions in a show. Please answer all my questions. Thank you.

Chris C. :

Hello! I will be assisting you today. This is rare and I have not heard opf anyone doing a show showing such "talents"

Customer :

Even with lotion, sweaty and oily skin?

Chris C. :

I do not know of anyone doing it. I'm sure there is somewhere but it is extremely rare and may be something the public would pay to see.

Customer :

Ok. What about cold urticaria? Is it rare also?

Chris C. :

Yes it is rare as well.

Customer :

Ok. Thank you for your help.

Chris C. :

You are very welcome! Please rate my service today so I get credit for my time.

Customer :

Bye.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will rate this answer. Follow-up. One more question I forgot to ask. Are you saying putting on the show is rare or the objects sticking to my skin is rare? And are these really considered talents?

Both of these would be rare. I have never heard of anyone doing a show such as you describe. Did you ask for a refund on this and if so why? I though you were satisfied with the reply?