Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Hi in the last week of June I had with an hooker.

Hi in the last week of June I had condom anal sex with an hooker. I started to feel bad in August. I took a orasure test on week 6, week 8 and week 11. They all were negative. My core temperature used to be 98.4 and now is 97.8 constant. I am getting red pimples on my body with full of puss about 1 per day now for the 7 days. I am taking valtrex but still getting the pimples. my penis is being treated for fungus and I am taking fluconazole by oral for 5 days. I do have herpes and hpv.. the pimples I am getting have a hard head on them and they stay around for weeks and a new one comes every day it seems. Do you think I have hiv? Why do you think my core temperature is 97.8? Do you think I have hepatitis A, B or C? I have no fever this whole time and no constant loose bowl and my neck doesn't feel swollen. I have been scanned for gonnorhea and clymedia and both are negative.

Anthony Bray, MD : Hello!
Anthony Bray, MD : I do not think your are likely to be HIV positive nor positive for hepatitis infection based on your history...
Customer:

hello

Anthony Bray, MD : The temperature norms are actually a range -- 98.6 plus minus 1.3 degrees -- so 97.3 to 99.9 is actually normal range ... You are within this range...
Customer:

and the red hard pimples do you think that is just herpes

Anthony Bray, MD : It would not be a bad idea for you to have thyroid testing as hypothyroidism may cause a decrease in body temperature.
Customer:

would that also cause a fungus infection in my penis gland?

Anthony Bray, MD : I recognize that you do have reason for concern as you do have STD's and the sexual relationship with prostitute would be risky behavior --- good that you used condom but still... Preferable for you to seek stable partner...
Customer:

yes I am agree completely.. believe me now is my hand only... it's not worth the risk

Customer:

is the hypothyroidism test painful.. I am not good with pain.

Anthony Bray, MD : No-- the fungal infection of the penis is fairly common... Are you cicumsized??
Customer:

no i am not

Anthony Bray, MD : if not that increases risk of fungal infection ..
Anthony Bray, MD : diabetes increases risk of fungal infection...
Customer:

ok and the hard red pimples that show up every day in a different spot on my body..

Customer:

you thinking just hpv/herpes? or some other std?

Anthony Bray, MD : this area though has right conditions to favor fungal infection--- dark/ moist/ warm...
Customer:

i can attach photo if you want?

Anthony Bray, MD : Where are the bumps appearing??
Customer:

mainly on my legs

Customer:

thighs

Anthony Bray, MD : it is most difficult to diagnose skin conditions without SEEING it !! I would advise seeing your primary doctor or dermatologist with regard to the skin concerns...
Anthony Bray, MD : Yes that may be helpful ....
Customer:

ok hold on

Customer:

let me see i can do it

Anthony Bray, MD : Thighs -- are they pus filled small bumps in appearance?? Would suspect folliculitis has likely POSSIBLE cause based on report so far...
Customer:

is there something I can do for folliculitis? is that related to thyroid problem?

Anthony Bray, MD : Yes -- you may wash skin with Hibiclens ( antibacterial soap = commonly used with surgeons to scrub prior to surgery) then apply Neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment twice a day for two weeks... This would likely clear it up if folliculitis ---
Anthony Bray, MD : if stubborn then doctor may prescribe antibacterial topical plus oral antibiotic --- combination frequently more effective ...
Anthony Bray, MD : simply being uncircumcised is likely to contribute to you getting fungal infection ( not an STD HERE BTW)
Customer:

Full Size Image

Customer:

Full Size Image

Anthony Bray, MD : Nystatin cream twice a day applied would cure most of these infections --- usually "yeast" or Candida dermatitis -- called balanitis ...
Customer:

is that for my penis?

Customer:

did you see my photos of the red bumps?

Anthony Bray, MD : Yes I just now saw photos...
Anthony Bray, MD : Yes the Nystatin is for penis....
Anthony Bray, MD : the Hibiclens plus Neosporin would be for the thighs...
Customer:

ok great dr. thanks so much.. I know i had lots of questions thankis

Anthony Bray, MD : the appearance looks consistent with folliculitis as strong potential --- if these itch then some type of bite would also be potential ... ? Mosquitoes/ bedbugs/ fleas as potential culprits...
Anthony Bray, MD : You are very welcome!!
Customer:

ok saw the rest of your comment thanks

Anthony Bray, MD : Let me know if you have further questions!
Anthony Bray, MD : I'll be happy to get back with you!
Customer:

Ok great thanks.,.. How do I do that? Do I just respond to the email?

Anthony Bray, MD : If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. Thank you and best regards!
Anthony Bray, MD : Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray, MD : You should have a button to rate response / finish and respond ...
Anthony Bray, MD : It used to be big green button ACCEPT... But I believe they have now changed it...