Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I have a prescription for adderall and and alprozolam and have

I have a prescription for adderall and and alprozolam and have taken several tramadol in the past several days for back pain, just recieved notice for a preemployment drug screen type 6405N SAP 5-50 GC/MS to be performed by meditest and by MRO, was wondering if these drugs will show as I dont want my employer to know, I drink lots of water daily and I am very physical at work and sweat tons, will they show up on this test?
Hi--the Tramadol will not be tested for but the Adderall will show up as an amphetamine unless you haven't taken it for at least five days before the test. Just so you'll know, there are no "cleansing" agents or kits that are sold over the internet that are effective in ridding the body of the drug metabolites that are tested for.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what about the alprozolam and if I take my prescription to verify will employer be notified?

Sorry--I missed the alprazolam. That too will show up as a benzodiazepine if taken within three days of the jest. It would be a good idea to take the prescriptions and to state on the record what you take since your employer may consider that fine but yes your employer will be notified about any positives on the test